How to Return or Exchange
An effortless shopping experience is our aim at Need Plumbing Supplies. When a product doesn’t meet your expectations, is defective, or is just unnecessary, we strive to make sure that your return process isn’t tough or confusing. We are here to help guide you through this process where your project is our project. We offer returns or exchanges on eligible items up to 30 days after you receive your item(s). Hassle-free is our motto.
- While we try and keep all of our pricing updated, in some instances a pricing error may occur. Example: An item selling for $0.00 is obviously an error which would cause us to go out of business. Or perhaps you see one of our products for $15, when other resellers have the product as $1,500, we possibly made an error. In these rare cases we reserve the right to cancel the order and inform you of the error.
Guidelines for a Successful Return
- You can set up a return on-line here or call us directly at 844-687-6333
- There will be a 20% Restocking fee for any general returns plus you pay for shipping back. (Changed mind, Ordered wrong finish, does not fit, refused delivery, etc...)
- Items should be returned in the original packaging for the quickest processing. If you no longer have the original packaging, please call us at 844-687-6333 and we will take care of you.
- Installed new items may not be returned.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you are returning a large or expensive item (or both), it is HIGHLY suggested that you purchase insurance at the UPS facility. If an item sent back to the warehouse is damaged, our warehouse manager will refuse delivery and the item will come back to you. Purchasing insurance avoids having to set up a claim with UPS to receive your funds.
Sometimes items don’t arrive in perfect condition, which is why we try to make exchanges as hassle-free as possible.
- You can set up an exchange here or call us directly at 844-687-6333
- All exchanges have a 0% restocking fee.
- Keep all items and packing for your return shipment.
- Finally, take a deep breath, we will take care of it from here.
Exchanges must be made for the same item. If another item is needed we will set up a return and get the new item ordered.
- We unfortunately cannot accept returns on any hygienic items. If a toilet seat or washlet has been opened or its seal broken, it is unable to be sold as “new”.
- Special Order items that come directly from the manufacturer. You will be notified before an order is officially placed.
- Items discontinued by the manufacturer. This is similar to Special Orders, and you will be notified before the order is placed.
- Items that have been installed or show signs of obvious installation.
Not too difficult, right? Our goal is to make returns simple and exchanges effortless, along with a fun and informative shopping experience. Please give us a call directly if anything is unclear or have additional questions.