TOTO MS992CUMFG#01 Neorest® 700H 1.0 & .8 GPF Dual Flush Toilet With Night Light, Ewater+, Remote Control, & Automatic Seat
CALL FOR A SPECIAL QUOTE (844-687-6333)
TOTO Neorest® 700H Dual Flush Toilet, 1.0 & 0.8 GPF
NEOREST TOILET COMPARISON CHART
(opens a new window/tab)
TOTO's Neorest has set the new standard for luxury toilets, while offering an innovative response to your bathroom needs. The idea behind the TOTO Neorest is to blend technology and design to deliver relaxation and a hygenic-cleanse like no other. This is considered the 3rd step-up in the line of Neorest toilets. The model Neorest 700H Toilet offers all of the features which include water-saving dual flushing system, air dryer, automatic flush, Ewater+, remote control, and night light. This model also features an air deodorizer which works exceptionally well. The heated seat is essential if you're in a cold area. Customers love the sleek skirted design which is very easy to keep clean, with no nooks or crannys for particulates to get stuck in.
If you're looking for nothing less than the peak of luxury, look no further than TOTO's 700H.
This product ships via LTL Freight Carrier. These are the large 18 wheeler trucks. We ship this way to ensure it gets there in perfect condition since it is a large item. The typical shipping time is 7-10 days and the carrier will contact you to set up a delivery date and time. Some one will need to be there to sign for this package. If for some reason it is damaged please refuse the delivery, call us and we will ship out a new one.
Here is what TOTO says about this toilet:
An integrated toilet with technologically advanced Washlet, this Neorest is a truly remarkable combination of ecology and luxury. Meeting both ADA and Universal Design needs, people of all ages and abilities can enjoy all of the Neorest innovations, including TOTO's Tornado Flush (formerly known as Cyclone) flushing system, eWater+ Technology, remote control, automatic flushing and CeFiONtect (formerly known as SanaGloss), an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner longer.
Below we have included all of the major specs, on the right should be technical docs for you to download. Now if you're on Mobile, scroll to the bottom the tech docs and it will be there for you to view.
If you have any questions about the product or the manufacturer, please feel free to give us a call and we will gladly answer any of your questions. We are here to help you with your purchase.
Enjoy the rest of your browsing experience.
TOTO MS982CUMG#01: Same as this model only it is NOT ADA compliant.
- Installation Type: Floor Mounted(General indication of how the products installed)
- ASME Approved: Yes
- ASME Code: A112.18.1
- Bowl Shape: Elongated(General shape of the bowl)
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Code: B45.1
- Gallons Per Flush: 1, 0.8(Amount of water used per flush)
- Length: 31 7/16(Greater measurement of the product from end to end)
- Rough In: 12(Measurement from the wall to center of hole)
- Width: 17 5/8(Measurement from the Left to the Right. )
- Toilet Package Components: Complete(Indicates the product included)
- Toilet Type: Two Piece(Indicates type of toilet)
- Concealed Trapway: Yes(Indicates if this product comes with this or not)
- Flush Technology: Cyclone(Type of flush this product has)
- Flush Type: Siphon Jet(Type of flush this product has)
- Glazed Trapway: Yes(Indicates this product has glazed trapway)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Commercial Limited, 3 Year Limited
- Seat Included: Yes(Indicates if this product comes with a seat)
- Series: Neorest
- Trip Lever Placement: Top(Placement of the Toilet Lever)
- WaterSense Certified: Yes(Product is Environmentally Friendly & Promotes Water Efficiency)
- ADA: Yes(Americans Disabilities Act Compliant)