TOTO MS982CUMG#01 Cotton Neorest® 550H 1.0 & .8 GPF Elongated Bidet Toilet With Ewater+, Nightlight, Heated Seat & Auto Seat
TOTO MS982CUMG Neorest 550H Dual Flush Elongated Toilet
NEOREST TOILET COMPARISON CHART
(opens a new window/tab)
TOTO's Neorest has set the new standard for luxury toilets, while offering an innovative response to your bathroom needs. The idea behind the TOTO Neorest is to blend technology and design to deliver relaxation and a hygenic-cleanse like no other. The Neorest 550H Toilet features the Tornado Flush, water-saving Dual-Flushing system, Air Dryer, Automatic Flush, Ewater+, Remote Control and nightlight. The unit also features CeFiONtect, which creates a very smooth surface where bacteria cannot build up that allows for a cleaner bowl. This model also features an air-deodorizer which works exceptionally well. The heated seat is essential if you're in a cold area. Customers love the sleek skirted design which is very easy to keep clean, with no nooks or crannys for particulates to get stuck in.
If you're looking for nothing less than the peak of luxury, look no further than TOTO's Neorest series.
This product ships via LTL Freight Carrier. These are the large 18 wheeler trucks. We ship this way to ensure it gets there in perfect condition since it is a large item. The typical shipping time is 7-10 days and the carrier will contact you to set up a delivery date and time. Some one will need to be there to sign for this package. If for some reason it is damaged please refuse the delivery, call us and we will ship out a new one.
Here is what TOTO says about this toilet:
An elegant skirted one-piece unit, this Neorest offers ecology-minded luxury, with our technologically advanced Washlet, Cyclone siphon jet flushing system, remote control, heated seat and SanaGloss, an extraordinarily smooth, ion-barrier surface to help keep the bowl cleaner longer.
Below are all of the major specifications, and on the right, you'll find technical documentation to download. If you're on a mobile device, please scroll to the bottom and the technical documentation will be viewable.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about the product or the manufacturer.
Enjoy the rest of your browsing experience.
- Installation Type: Floor Mounted(General indication of how the products installed)
- ASME Approved: Yes
- ASME Code: A112.19.2
- Bowl Shape: Elongated(General shape of the bowl)
- CSA Approved: Yes
- CSA Code: B45.1
- Gallons Per Flush: 1, 0.8(Amount of water used per flush)
- Length: 27 5/16(Greater measurement of the product from end to end)
- Rough In: 12(Measurement from the wall to center of hole)
- Water Area: 8 3/4 x 7 1/16(Measurement on the inside of the bowl)
- Width: 15 5/16(Measurement from the Left to the Right. )
- Toilet Package Components: Bowl, Seat, Tank, Washlet(Indicates the product included)
- Toilet Type: Two Piece(Indicates type of toilet)
- Concealed Trapway: Yes(Indicates if this product comes with this or not)
- Flush Technology: Cyclone(Type of flush this product has)
- Flush Type: Dual Flush, Siphon Jet(Type of flush this product has)
- Glazed Trapway: Yes(Indicates this product has glazed trapway)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited Commercial, 3 Year Limited
- Seat Included: Yes(Indicates if this product comes with a seat)
- Series: Neorest
- Trip Lever Placement: Touchless(Placement of the Toilet Lever)
- Water Efficient: Yes(Indicates if this product is eco / water friendly)
- WaterSense Certified: Yes(Product is Environmentally Friendly & Promotes Water Efficiency)
- ADA: No(Americans Disabilities Act Compliant)