Merchandise Return Policies
Do not ship products back to Need Plumbing Supples.com without contacting us for a return
goods authorization (RGA) number and return instructions.
Need Plumbing Supplies.com is committed to making sure our customers get the right plumbing product for their project.
So, if your faucet arrives and the finish is not what you expected or you've ordered incorrectly, relax, we've got you covered.
With our 30 Day Returns policy you can purchase with confidence. Please note that your return must meet the following criteria:
- To qualify for a 30 Day Returns 0% Restock Fee refund a replacement order of equal or greater value must be placed. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on "General Returns" if a replacement or substitute order is not requested.
- You must contact us within 30 days of product delivery. No returns will be authorized after 30 Days.
- Returned products must have a return goods authorization (RGA) number issued by NeedPlumbingSupplies.com.
Items returned without an RGA number may result in denial of credit or a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned products must be in 100% resalable condition.
- Returned products must be free from scratches and/or defects.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging. Original product packaging must be undamaged and free of marks & labels.
- Returned products must be complete with all manuals, fittings and accessories.
- Returned products must be shipped back using a traceable shipper (UPS, FEDEX, etc.) and should be insured for their full value.
NeedPlumbingSupplies.com cannot be responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- Returned products must be shipped back to the warehouse location that we provide to you as part of our return authorization.
Items returned to the wrong address may result in denial of credit or a 25% restocking fee.
- Undamaged products that are refused at the time of delivery are not covered by the 30 Day Returns 0% Restock Fee policy (see Order Cancellation Policy below).
- Products that have been installed may not be returned unless defective (see Defective Products Policy below).
- Products that you received damaged are not covered by the 30 Day Returns 0% Restock Fee policy (see Shipping Damage Policy below).
- Special order products are not covered by the 30 Day Returns 0% Restock Fee policy (see Special Order Merchandise Policy below).
- Bathtubs, Shower Modules, Shower Doors, Shower Receptors, Toilets, Bidets, Vanities or any fixture that ships via Freight Line Truck
is covered by the 30 Day Returns period but a 25% restock fee applies.
Please note our outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your 30 Day General Return refund.
Please inspect your packages thoroughly RIGHT AWAY, before signing for the delivery.
Do not assume the items are undamaged because the box is undamaged.
Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without inspecting the contents.
If the delivery person refuses to allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him to wait while you contact their office.
The direct phone number for the shipping company is included in the order tracking email that we send to you.
If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify
our customer service department immediately at 800-728-8890 or email us at service@NeedPlumbingSupplies.com.
For shipments received via United Parcel Service, Federal Express or DHL: If you discover damage to an item after acceptance of the delivery you must contact us within 48
hours of delivery acceptance in order for us to be responsible for the damage. If you contact us
within 48 hours, we will file a claim with the shipping company and WE will be responsible for
the damage. We will ship you out a brand new product and give you a credit for the damaged item
once we either get that damaged item back or it is inspected by the carrier. If you do not contact
us within 48 hours of receiving a damaged item, we cannot file the shipping claim. In that case,
we will do our best to help you but you will be responsible for filing the claim with the shipping company.
For shipments received via common carrier (freight-line truck): If you discover damage to an item after acceptance of
the delivery you must contact Need Plumbing Supplies and the freight-line company within 48
hours of delivery acceptance in order for us to help you with the claim.
If you signed for the delivery without marking it "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" or "DAMAGED", then any shipping damage
will be your responsibility.
If you did write "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION" or "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt and/or bill of lading at the time of delivery
acceptance and inspected your merchandise right away and reported the damage within 48 hours to both Need Plumbing Supplies and the freight company,
then we will take responsibility for filing a claim with the freight company.
However, resolving the claim with the carrier may take from 30 to 90 days.
Credit for the damaged item may be delayed while the claim is resolved with the freight carrier.
Wrong Products Received
If you are shipped a different product than you ordered, please contact
us at service@NeedPlumbingSupplies.com or call 800-728-8890 within 2 days of receiving the product.
We will provide an RGA number and instructions on how and where to ship it back.
We will pay for the freight back and ship the correct product.
Defective Products Received
If the product you receive has manufacturing defects, contact us at service@NeedPlumbingSupplies.com
or call 800-728-8890 within 2 days of receiving the product and Need Plumbing Supplies will replace
the item. We will issue an RGA number and give instructions on shipping the item back to us. Products
returned as defective which are found not to be defective are subject to a minimum 25% handling charge,
additionally the customer will be responsible for our shipping costs incurred in sending the non-defective
product back to the customer.
If an item is found to be defective more than 2 days after you receive it, or if an item has been installed,
it cannot be returned. Need Plumbing Supplies.com does not warranty any products, but most products we sell
are covered by a manufacturers warranty. All warranties which are provided by the manufacturer will be honored by the
manufacturer, not by Need Plumbing Supplies.com. We will use our best efforts to assist you if you
need help dealing with a manufacturer on a warranty issue.
Special Order Merchandise
Certain products require that we special order them directly from the manufacturer. These are generally items ordered in special finishes or
items that actually need to be manufactured specifically to fulfill your order. Special order merchandise cannot be canceled after
it ships from the manufacturer. Special order merchandise is generally not returnable unless defective or damaged during delivery.
We always request your confirmation and document that confirmation before we fulfill any orders that include special order merchandise.
Orders cannot be cancelled after they ship. We accept order cancellation requests only during normal business hours as posted
on our Contact Us webpage. Any undamaged order that is refused at the time of delivery will
be considered a return. A minimum 25% restocking fee and our round-trip freight expenses will be deducted from any refund we may issue.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
Please note, we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. We will do our best
to process the return quickly. Please allow several days for us to receive and examine the returned
merchandise. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
If you would like to check on the status of your return please send an email to service@NeedPlumbingSupplies.com.
ALL RETURNS MUST
Arrive back in the manufacturer's original packaging with all manuals, fittings and accessories and be in resalable condition.
Have followed all return instructions and have an RGA number assigned by a Need Plumbing Supples.com representative.
Be shipped back to the merchandise return address specified in our return instructions. The merchandise return
address may be different than the address from where we originally shipped the item.